Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

Hello, I had some medical issues to take care of, so the blog went on hiatus... but now it's time to get this blog up and moving again!  I will try to get biweekly blog posts up a month rather than commit fully to once a week, but aim for once a week. 

There's lots of posts left in the queue:  a guest post, a podcast, several book reviews, and a post about unions :) 

Also, one of my dearest wishes for this year is to resurrect my former column on women's issues in the game industry and move it to a more accessible format. 

I usually like to interview subjects who have been overlooked by the industry, who are involved in projects and initiatives that really should be publicized, and who are great storytellers.

If that sounds like you, or someone you know, please let me know by sending me an e-mail with the subject heading of "Dame Dev."

Best of luck in the new year!

Sande Chen

Sande Chen is a writer and game designer whose work has spanned 10 years in the industry. Her credits include 1999 IGF winner Terminus, 2007 PC RPG of the Year The Witcher, and Wizard 101. She is one of the founding members of the IGDA Game Design SIG.


0 comments:

Post a Comment