Sunday, January 9, 2022

Launch and Liftoff: Career Workshops in 2022!

 Hello! It's January 2022.  Though I haven't been updating the blog, that doesn't mean I wasn't presenting or doing interviews.  After SXSW and CIMFest, I participated in two MCM London Comic Con panels, "The Art of the Onomatopoeia" and "Creating Diverse Characters for Comics and More."  I presented at SIEGE and Serious Play Conferences and was interviewed by Women in Games and Negocios TV.

But on a personal note, I completed the LAUNCH1000 program, an intensive course on entrepreneurship.  You may have seen that I did a new, improved version of my webinar on game writing portfolios.


I plan to run more workshops in 2022 and as part of the workshop benefits, will invite all attendees to join in our own supportive community.  I've learned from film school that when we all help and support each other, we can all succeed together.

Within the community, I hope to inspire, spotlight resources. and bring guests from recruitment or HR to better inform us on how to prepare for the next exciting opportunity.

I'll be posting my interviews and conference appearances in the coming weeks as well as more career-focused content.

Happy New Year!

Hope to see you at the next workshop!

P.S. If you want to be notified about upcoming workshops, just drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment